Terms & Conditions
1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
CustomFunk endeavours at all times to provide the highest level of customer service. Our registered company name is Swat Eyewear UK Ltd, but we trade as CustomFunk. Our registered office address is: Stirling House, 9 Burroughs Gardens, London, NW4 4AU. The company is registered in England & Wales, No.:07404563.
1.1 WHAT WE DO
We produce personalised cases for phones and other devices, composed from the photograph or image with which you provide us, or from our own stock library. We accept most major Credit & Debit Cards. The prices quoted on our website are guaranteed for orders placed. Please note that the contract of sale is between CustomFunk and you, our customer.
1.2 ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our sites is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our sites without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our sites are unavailable at any time or for any period. We aim to update our sites regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our sites, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our sites. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our sites through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Our current turnaround time, from receipt of order to the goods being dispatched is on our delivery page. If we are unable to achieve this for any reason whatsoever, you will be advised and will then have the option of either a full refund or a revised dispatch date.
If you are pleased with the service which we provide, please spread the word to your friends and family. If for any reason, you are unhappy with any aspect of our product or service, please let us know so that we can try and do something about it. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
1.5 MAKING A PURCHASE
Instructions on all our other pages should have made this clear. If you do have any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In all cases we aim to reproduce the best results from the image supplied. For copyright reasons, we may refuse to reproduce professionally taken photographs e.g. school photos, magazine pictures, etc.
Because of the personalised nature of the product, we are unable to refund you and resell it. However, if you receive a product that is damaged or faulty, we can refund you or replace it – please see ‘FAULTY ITEMS’.
1.7 FAULTY ITEMS
We always aim to despatch our goods to you in perfect condition. However occasionally goods can be damaged in transit and we are keen to rectify any problem as quickly as possible.
In the event that the product has a fault, just return it to us at your own expense within 7 days of receiving it. Once we verify that the product is faulty we will offer to refund your credit or debit card. Alternatively, we may offer to reproduce and resend your order free of charge. Please note CustomFunk reserves the right to reject your refund or exchange request.
Please return your parcel in its original packaging to the postal address set out in the CONTACT section. In all cases we advise you to obtain proof of postage at your post office just in case the parcel does not reach us.
Please note that your right to return items to us is in addition to any other statutory rights you may have.
1.8 TITLE OF GOODS
Title to any goods purchased from CustomFunk shall remain vested in CustomFunk and shall not pass to the customer until the purchase price for the goods has been paid in full and received by CustomFunk.
2. PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
CustomFunk will not sell or pass your name, address or e-mail address to any third party unless legally obliged to by UK Government authorities. We may use this information to send you an e-mail newsletter to keep you informed of new products and seasonal offers, you can opt-out of this via an unsubscribe link in any of our newsletter emails.
In order to improve the service offered to you technology may be used to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the site and to help personalise the content displayed to each user. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser.
2.2 ENCRYPTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the most advanced security system available. All of the personal information you enter, including your name, address, and payment information, is encrypted by secure server software before it is safely transmitted across the internet. Only our Customer Service staff and payment processing provider have access to this information, and we never store any credit/debit card information in our system.
2.3 DEBIT/CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
Your card details are transferred directly to our Payment Service Provider (www.paypal.com) for immediate authorisation and are never recorded or stored in our database. Once we have received authorisation from the Payment Service Provider we confirm your order.
For any privacy enquiries, please email email@example.com
3. UPLOADING IMAGERY
3.1 Use of Site
- The Site should not be used to produce products that are offensive, unlawful, harassing, libellous, threatening, harmful, obscene, malicious or otherwise objectionable.
- CustomFunk may terminate its service to customers found to be using CustomFunk to engage in undesirable activities.
- You are solely responsible for your use any images, graphics, or text you incorporate into your products.
- You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorisations from the owners.
- By placing an order on this Site, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to use the uploaded content and you authorize CustomFunk to produce the products on your behalf.
- You agree that you are responsible for protecting your password and access to your registered account. You agree that you will be responsible for all orders placed or other actions that are taken through your registered account.
You agree that you shall indemnify and defend CustomFunk and all parties from whom CustomFunk has licensed portions of Content, and their directors, officers, and employees, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or related to
(ii) any suit, claim, or demand arising from or relating to any text, photograph, image or graphic you incorporated into products that was not part of the standard Site Content.
3.3 Submission of Content
By submitting content to CustomFunk, you agree:
- To not upload any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any third party.
- You cannot use the images, text, or design that you have copied from a website without written permission from the owner. You cannot use images or any of its elements that other people have created.
- To not upload or otherwise transmit any content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- To not incorporate images or names that would violate a person’s right of privacy or publicity.
- CustomFunk and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates these terms or is otherwise objectionable to CustomFunk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the creation and compilation of your content, and that neither CustomFunk nor any other party involved with the production of any product incorporating such Content assumes that responsibility.
- CustomFunk’s production of any product depicting your Content does not indicate that CustomFunk approves of the content, that the content obeys all applicable laws, or that you are absolved of any liability or harm arising from the use of the content.
- You acknowledge and agree that CustomFunk may preserve content and may also disclose content and related details pertaining to your account, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of LikeMyCase, its affiliates, its users and the public.
- You agree that you are responsible for actions and communications undertaken under your account.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please email info@ customfunk.com
Thank you for visiting our site.